What is Goji Berry? Have you ever wondered about the benefits it carries for our health? How about Goji juice? Does it really cure or even prevent from illnesses? These questions could be answer after reading this article.
Goji Berry is also called the wolfberry that is native from China. It has been eaten particularly in Asia for generations, for the beliefs of living longer. People have used this fruit in treating common health problems such as fever, age-related eye problems, high blood pressure and diabetes.
In addition, goji berry are congested with powerful antioxidants which may boost the immune system and reduce cholesterol. Other compounds that could help in preventing cancer and heart diseases are possessed by this fruits as well.
Further, this goji berries have also compounds rich in vitamin A which has anti-aging properties that protects against age-related diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease.
Below are some facts about this wondrous fruit:
- Contains Vitamin B
- Has anti-bacteria and anti-fungal properties
- Anti-inflammatory agent
- Contains 19 amino acids including the 8 essential amino acids
- Contains essential fatty acids such as omega 6 and linoleic acid which regulate hormones
- Contains beta carotene that carrots
- Contains Vitamin E which is unheard of in fruits
While we are certain with goji berries benefits, Goji Juice also has to offer. It is used in homeopathic medical treatment, although scientists have proved its usefulness for traditional medicine as well.
Goji berry juice is a good source of fiber. Getting enough fiber can help prevent the occurrence of hemorrhoids and diverticulitis whether through goji berry juice or other high-fiber foods.
Experiencing depression? Goji berry juice could help improve an individual’s mood, as well as the overall cognitive function.
Having a perfect skin is what we always wanted. Goji berry juice could help you protect your skin, and helps abate skin damage in humans because it offers an additional layer of protection for sun exposure in addition to sunscreen.
Goji berry juice contains Vitamin A which is good for your vision as it contribute protection to the outer layer of your eye that keeps away bacteria and other infections from entering. Goji berry juice is considered good for the eyes. Likewise, it has Vitamin C contents which the body needs each day. Our body does not store extra amount of Vitamin C because it is soluble.
However, it is still useful for some time to take in more than the amount recommended.
Goji Juice Health Benefits
- Strengthen the heart and alleviate heart palpitations
- Used to boost the function of immune system
- Cleans blood and build immune system
- Weight Loss
- Fights insomnia and forgetfulness
- Hepatitis B treatment
- Antioxidant agent that counters premature ageing
- Increase resistance to disease
- Regulate blood pressure
- Minimizes the risk of cancer by preventing DNA mutation
- Promotes sexual health and improves fertility
- Helps memory and digestion function
- Alleviate dry cough
- Anti-aging properties
Goji berry juice has no harmful effect and there’s no prescribed amount of consumption. Try it now!