Are you under stress experiencing hair loss? Wondering if stress is to blame and what you should do? You may as well asked whether it is normal if you shed hair on a daily basis? Then, the answer is yes! However, there are only number of hair strands that an individual should fall out daily for just a number of 50-100 strands and it is normal! But if you are experiencing shedding more than the normal number, you should recognized the causes and symptoms of hair loss.
There are certain medications and drugs that can cause hair loss not only in men, but also in women. In effect, there are more natural remedies that has been proven effective to stop hair from falling. Here are Two:
Lemon Juice. It is an affordable herbal remedy for hair growth. It is quite cheap yet effective to help you stimulate new hair growth on follicle.
If your hair loss is caused by hormonal changes, imbalance hormone production and insufficient nutrition intake, then this natural remedy from lemon juice is a good choice! Why? Because it contains many nutrition and substances that can make your hair looks shinny, healthier than before and it also stimulate new hair growth from follicle.
Applying Lemon Juice onto hair is so easy! Here are some of the steps:
- Get one cup of warm water, a piece of egg, five tablespoons of henna, juice of half lemon, then mix them all.
- Massage a few drops of lemon juice on the scalp. Usually for 5-6 drops on the scalp. You can do this regularly and for better result, do it once a week.
- Keep the lemon juice on the scalp for 10-15 minutes before washing your hair with shampoo. Lemon juice will help strengthen your follicle and remove dandruff as well.
Apply lemon juice regularly along with other herbal remedies for hair growth such as jojoba oil, coconut oil, aloe vera or coconut oil.
Nevertheless, you can also try to mix lemon juice with one part of coconut water. Apply this on the scalp then keep it for at least half an hour. Wash it with hair loss shampoo for better result. This treatment will help your follicle promotes new hair growth and makes your hair stronger and shinny.
Radish Juice. It is a good antioxidant, because they are high in vitamin C which can help you to prevent premature aging and blocked free-radical that will cause cancer. Radish Juice is also a good prevention in dandruff and greasiness. If you are suffering from dandruff and hair loss, then radish juice is recommended as your treatment! This radish juice has been used for centuries as home remedy to avoid hair fall. In conjunction with another herbal remedies for hair growth, apply treatment on a daily basis like jojoba oil for hair growth to avoid hair fall.
You can prepare and consume radish juice this way!
- Just get a piece of radish, cut into two at the middle.
- Add honey then heat it for a few hours, so that the honey will absorbed well by radish.
- You can consume radish juice by drinking it orally or apply it thoroughly on the scalp.
- Leave radish juice on the scalp before bed then wash it on the following day. This treatment will help you prevent dandruff and hair loss.
Thank You for reading! If you have thoughts and experiences about Lemon and Radish Juice as Hair Loss Treatment that you would like to share with us, feel free to comment below. We would loved to hear it!
For more information on hair loss, visit hairlossrevolution.com